Ian C. Cairns (shareholder)
Smith Goodfriend, P.S. (November 2010-Present)
Shareholder in the firm since March 2018.
Federal Appellate Advocacy Clinic, University of Washington School of Law (April 2009-March 2010)
- Represented pro bono a prisoner asserting civil rights violations before the Ninth Circuit.
- Presented oral argument before a panel of the Ninth Circuit.
The Honorable James L. Robart, United States District Court, Western District of Washington (June 2009-September 2009)
- Researched and composed memoranda recommending the disposition of motions.
- University of Washington School of Law (2010) J.D., Order of the Coif
- Washington Law Review, Notes and Comments Editor
- Moot Court Honor Board, Member
- University of Washington Daniel J. Evans School of Public Affairs (2010)
- University of Washington (2004) B.A.
- Dean's List
- Washington State Bar Association
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court, Western District of Washington